Friday, May 31, 2013

Skeleton Character

I enjoyed this piece, I liked the challenge of drawing a childhood character that I had grown up with.  Also it was interesting drawing from a new perspective like drawing the skeleton of that character.  On this project I think I did very well and I think I did things to the best of my ability which I cant say that often. I think the project went smoothly the only thing I have to complain about would be that I misjudged the length of the left arm compared to the right arm.  If i were to do the project again I would make some minor fixes here and there to get things in tip top shape.  The  most difficult part of this piece was making the skeleton line up and fit inside the original. From this piece I learned many things but the main thing I learned was how to draw mighty mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment