Thursday, November 29, 2012

One Point Perspective Hallways


I had fun on this project.  It was really cool to learn how to draw hallways.  I think I did very well on this project although I would say that the actual hallway turned out better than the made up colored hallway though.  Things that worked on this project are that I was able to draw the far away things as far away.  If I were to do this project over again I would put more time into the "make your own" hallway and be sure to draw the letters according to the slant of the hallway.  The most difficult part of this piece was drawing the things at the end of the hallway because I had to make them very thin.  From this piece I learned how to draw things far away in a hallway.  I also learned how to draw things in one point perspective, besides letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment