Monday, November 5, 2012

Action Figure


I thought this piece was fun do.  It was very enjoyable, but it was difficult as well.  I think I did pretty well on this piece overall.  Some spots were harder than others but I think that when it comes down to it this was a successful drawing.  The best parts I did on this piece was the clothing and the body, where as the worst parts were the face and I need to work on proportions more.  If I were to do this again I would make the "skirt" longer to cover his legs more and make his torso less wide above his belt.  The most difficult part of this piece was the face.  It was hard getting the angles of the nose and the eyes to be off center when hes at an angle.  In this piece I learned how to show folds in clothing as well as draw action figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment