Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Two Point Perspective Name

I thought this piece was challenging but rewarding.  I think it turned out well in the end and now I understand how to use two point perspective which could be useful in the future.  I think I did well on this piece because it actually looks like its coming at you and that was the overall goal.  I think mostly everything worked well on this project except for the the second "s" at the end, it doesn't look as good as it could have.  If I were to do the project over again I would fix it and maybe move the whole center to the left a little to make room for more of my last name.  The most difficult part of this project was making all the curves look good and drawing in such a small space at the end.  I learned how to do two point perspective from this piece and that is a very useful skill to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment